Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Temptation rarely comes in working hours. It is in their leisure time that men are made or marred.
- W. N. Taylor

Free time is a threat to me.
-Grant Cardone

Things tend to fall apart when we're not completely focused on what we want or what we want to accomplish in life.

Free time isn't necessarily fun time and focusing on your goals doesn't necessarily mean that we're not having fun or enjoying ourselves.

So often the biggest setbacks in my life happened during free time.  I look back and think what a waste.  If only I had those hours again.  Why did I watch that rerun of GOT?  Why did I chain watch an entire season.

Take a moment today to refocus on what you're after.  It doesn't mean you can't do what you want, when you want to.  Chasing your goals IS going after what you want and remembering that now is the them time you want to chase them.

Keep chasing your dreams.