Monday, September 11, 2017

Dwelling

I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become. -Oprah Winfrey

I know we've been harping on attention and obsession lately... well for a good reason.

There are a thousand and one variants of that Oprah quote.  All successful people have a version of this.

What we dwell upon is what/who we become.  What we give our attention to is what we get.  What it was all I was thinking about, that's when it happened. &c.

It's the truth and I think fundamental human truths are worth repeating.

Steve Jobs often said someone has to be the keeper and reiterator of the mission/values etc.  The same is true of this thing called obsession, dwelling on, attention...

Hone your laser focus.

Right now at 10distilled were laser focused on where to go next.  What to do next.  How to do the next thing.  I think that focus will yield better and better content in the future.

Check us out: http://10distilled.com